1. Mosqueto street (between Merced street and Moneda street).
2. Outside Bellas Artes Metro Station.
3. On the corner of Santo Domingo street and Miraflores street.
Painted in 2015 by Javier Barriga (grasosobremagro in Instagram) Garza is a mysterious and gorgeous woman, showing her neck and part of her back).
4. Cekis large-scale mural in Valentín Letelier Street.
5. On the corner of Amunategui street and Alameda av.
6. Teatinos street with Santo Domingo street (Dasic Fernandez).
7. Just steps from Santa Ana Metro Station.
8. On the corner of Mac-iver street and Agustinas Street.
9. On the corner of Alonso Ovalle and Lord Cochrane.
10. Marín street (between Lira street and Angamos street).
11. Outside Santa Isabel Metro Station.
12. 1272 Girardi street.
13. Lastarria Neighbourhood.
14. 142 Coronel Santiago Bueras street.
15. 384 Merced street.
16. Museo Cielo Abierto, in San Miguel.
17. Outside Manquehe metro Station (look out for the WOM building).
18. on the corner of Providencia avenue and Suecia avenue.
19. Plaza las Lilas, in Providencia (by Grasosobremagro).
20. Bandera walk.
21. La Fábrica outlet.